Thursday, September 15, 2016

Introduction



    Hi! I'm Nathaly and I'm currently in the 8th grade . I am the youngest in my family. I enjoy playing volleyball, swimming, and running. I usually travel out of state for my brother's soccer tournaments with my family. My brother is currently on his last year of high school, many college coaches go and observe him to see if they want to recruit and offer scholarships. My favorite subject in school is math. School plays a very important role in my life not just for pleasing my parents, but also for skills in the future. This is my last year in middle school and four more years ahead for high school. My goal is to attend Nazareth Academy with a scholarship. My second option would be Fenwick. In the future, I hope to become a pediatrician but with all the hopes and dreams I have, comes hard work. 

                            Thank you so much for reading my introduction!



No comments:

Post a Comment